Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions together with the documents referred to in them tell you the basis on which we will supply to you our goods ("Goods") and services ("Services"). Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from us. By ordering any of the Goods or Services, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we, mfs-motor.com, are not responsible for the privacy practices of sites other than our own. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site. mfs-motor.com may have co-branding and/or framing relations with other companies. In this case, you should be familiar with the privacy policies of both companies, since you may be subject to each of them.
- All fairings kit sold on mfs-motor.com are aftermarket and not OEM. mfs-motor.com is not affiliated with any company listed on mfs-motor.com. If you intend to purchase OEM parts, please purchase them from your respective dealer or dealership. mfs-motor.com tries their very best to provide the consumer with detailed descriptions and photographs of each and every fairing kit. mfs-motor.com is not responsible for slight differences or minor changes; this includes but is not limited to decal differences, slight coloring differences, positioning of graphics/decals etc.
- Any customer ordering a custom fairing set from mfs-motor.com understands that these “custom” kits are not returnable. This includes but is not limited to custom coloring, custom decaling, adding or removing of decals, removing of colors etc.
- All prices do not include customs tax, customs and import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting. The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
- Each country has its own unique import procedures,which are subject to change. If you have an order held in customs then please contact our customer service team with your order number and tracking number, via email. We will do our very best to help resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- Contacting mfs-motor.com: If you have questions or concerns about the mfs-motor.com guidelines, policies, procedures, you can contact us at email@example.com
- mfs-motor.com and its affiliates maintain professional standards and have a high quality of respect to our members as well as our guest and affiliates.